SSO 50-50 Draw Raffle Rules
Sudbury Symphony Orchestra RAFFLE RULES
1. Players must reside in Ontario, be 18 years or older; Credit Cards used for payment must have an Ontario address.
2. Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
- 1 for $5.00
- 3 for $10
- 7 for $20
3. Ticket sales will begin on the first day of each month at 9:00AM and end on the last day of each month, at 11:59PM, with the exception of the September draw which will be held on October 1, 2022 during our Symphony Crawl. Draws will take place online on the next day after the end date (last draw will take place at 6PM).
4. All ticket numbers will be emailed to ticket purchasers by the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (Raffle Box). Physical tickets will not be mailed out.
5. The winner will be determined by a random draw.
6. The winner will receive a cash prize equal to half of the total ticket sales.
7. The winner will be contacted by email and phone and announced on our website (www.sudburysymphony.com) and social media pages. Winners have six (6) months to claim their prize. *Prizes which are not claimed will be held in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the draw date. If at the end of six (6) months, the prize has not been claimed, the monies will be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
8. The winner must provide their name, address, phone number and signature (in-person or electronically) for reporting purposes. Payments will be electronically transferred to the winner.
9. By playing you consent to having your name and winning numbers published on our website and social media pages.
10. Any changes to the lottery, house rules, draw dates and times must be approved by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (ACGO) prior to implementation. The Sudbury Symphony Orchestra reserves the right to make approved changes to these playing rules without notice.
11. Ticket sales are open to residents of Ontario with the exception of board members and paid staff of the Sudbury Symphony Orchestra, including any volunteers and members involved in the draw.