The Value in Sponsoring your Sudbury Symphony Orchestra
SSO is based in the community, made up of professional and volunteer musicians, the vast majority of whom live in the Sudbury area. They are your friends, your neighbors, maybe even members of your family! The SSO represents the community with projects, compositions and collaborations that bring us all together in the pursuit of excellence in the arts and the expression of who we are.
Music education for young people enhances learning, intelligence, tolerance, and cultural understanding. The Sudbury Symphony Orchestra plays an important role in this education as it provides many outreach concerts to youth through the schools and local youth institutions.
Symphony concerts are a common ground for all aspects of Canada’s diverse population. At a local symphony concert you will see a cross section of our community on stage and in the audience. You will experience the thrill of hearing a live performance of classical music from all over the world.
The Sudbury Symphony Orchestra reaches out to minorities, immigrants, and the marginalized, as well as to the committed and the curious through advertising, ticketing offers, and free outreach concerts in novel locations.
We are Your Community. Your Symphony.
The name of your group or company can be associated with the SSO in many ways:
- Digitally on our social media platforms
- In our electronic programs (These are available to the general public before, during, and after an SSO concert)
- As sponsoring a chair in the orchestra. For example, “The Scotia Bank Principal Trumpet Chair”. A special relationship can be built between the sponsor and the musician allowing special insight into the role of that musician in the orchestra.
- As a major concert sponsor, saying a few words from the stage or being recognized from the stage.
- Signage recognition and/or a live presence in the lobby
- We can supply a block of seats at a concert for your organization
- We can supply music at a corporate event
There are myriad possibilities of recognition or ways to be part of your community! Please reach out to us. Phone (705) 673-1280 or reach out to one of us at a concert.