|2019.20 Subscription Series Concerts:|
|5-Concert Subscription||Single Tickets||Amped Up!|
|Holiday Family Matinée:|
|Adults & Seniors||Youth Under 18||Family of 4*|
* Family of 4 consists of 2 Adults/Seniors and 2 Youth Under 18
HST will be added to all ticket sales.
Online requests are accepted until 3pm the day before your chosen concert.
CHOOSE YOUR SEATS
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
Online Using Our Order Form
Please call 705-673-1280 to place your order by phone, using your credit card.
Visit our office at 96 Larch Street, Unit 403 to purchase tickets in person. Tickets may also be purchased on the day of the concert at the Concert Venue.
Box Office Information
Open Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tickets purchased in advance can be mailed via Canada Post, picked up at our office, or at the Will Call Table on the evening of the concert. The SSO accepts cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard and Interac for ticket purchases, both in advance and at Fraser Auditorium. Tickets must be paid for in full in order to be reserved. Fraser Auditorium is wheelchair accessible; however, if you require any form of accommodation to enjoy your concert experience, please let us know while ordering tickets so that we may better assist you.
1. All individual concert ticket sales (non-subscription) are final. There are no refunds or cancellations. In the case of an exchange, a fee of $8 per ticket will apply for non-subscribers.
2. Refunds of complete subscription packages are accepted up to 48 hours prior to the first concert. Refund requests must be received in writing (please enclose the original concert tickets).
3. Exchanges must be made at least 48 hours prior to the concert date.
4. All orders are processed in sequence according to the date the payment is received and must be accompanied by payment for processing. For best available seats, order as early as possible.
5. All artists, programmes, dates, prices and chats are subject to change without notice. When time allows, programme changes will be announced in advance of the performance.
6. Latecomers and patrons leaving the auditorium will be admitted at a suitable interval. The SSO assumes no responsibility for portions of any concert missed due to lateness and cannot make any adjustment in the ticket price.
7. The SSO reserves the right to refund the purchase price and refuse admission.
1. Children ages 6-17 can attend regular SSO concerts with an adult for the Amped Up price. All children must be accompanied by an adult and have a ticket to enter the hall.
2. Children under the age of 6 are only admitted to Concert(s), with ticket purchase, at their parents’/guardians’ discretion.