SSO Masks and Ear Savers
Protect Yourself and Support the SSO!
We congratulate the Greater Sudbury community on its success in flattening the COVID-19 curve! The Sudbury Symphony Orchestra would like to build on that success by offering a limited edition SSO mask, designed and sewn by our very own Orchestra bassoonist, Catherine Magowan. We are also offering unique SSO ear savers, which can be used on any mask to prevent chafing on the back of your ears.
Our SSO mask has some very special features:
- 2-layer washable cotton
- An adjustable wire fitting to enable you to fit it closely over your nose for a better fit, comfort, and protection (also prevents glasses from fogging up)
- Adjustable elastic around the ears for improved fit, comfort, and protection
- An inside pocket for inserting a filter, if desired
- Fashionable music theme with a small SSO patch on one side
- Available in Blue or Brown!
Masks are just $15 each (no tax).
SSO Ear Savers
Our SSO ear saver is:
- Made of flexible polyethylene plastic
- Adjustable to any size mask and any size wearer
- White with the SSO logo in black
Ear savers are $5 each (no tax).