Fraser Auditorium is located on the campus of Laurentian University. Take Ramsey Lake Road from Paris Street and turn right on to University Road. Free parking is available at the University with your SSO ticket.
Fraser Auditorium is also accessible by GOVA routes 3 and 4. Please contact GOVA for schedules and information.
This comfortable 660 seat space is perfectly sized for both our orchestra and our audience. You’ll be treated to a performance that feels both intimate and grand. The Fraser Auditorium is also home to Sudbury’s only Steinway grand piano, allowing your SSO to invite renowned pianists for concerto performances. Join us for special events in the upstairs Alumni Hall.
Please contact GOVA for schedules and information.
- Our concerts begin at 2:30pm or 7:30pm; please note the time; latecomers will be seated at a suitable break in the performance.
- Cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Cellular phones and pagers must be turned off upon entering the auditorium.
- Some of our audience members have allergies; please exercise moderation in the use of fragrances.
- Bottled water is available for purchase pre-concert and at intermission in the lobby.
Stay and Explore!
Whether you are looking to experience outdoor adventures, culturally diverse restaurants, festivals, nightlife, take in a show, or simply enjoy a weekend to reconnect, Sudbury has it all. For more information on our world-renowned attractions, upcoming events and more, visit www.sudburytourism.ca – your all-in-one resource to optimize your perfect Sudbury getaway!